Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let the De-Stashing Begin

Hi everyone,

My bead collection is finally outgrowing its storage system which means I need to make more room. Which means the rubber stamps I've been holding onto since my stamping days need to go.

I've opened and Etsy shop just for this purpose: RS De-stash

Don't like what you see? Be sure to check back over the next few days and weeks as what I've uploaded tonight is but the TEENIEST fraction of what I'm hoping to get rid of. Seriously, this was about 1/6th of ONE drawer and I have probably 20-30 drawers.

There are a lot of "never used" and "used only once" stamps for great prices!

Please check it out and spread the word.

KJ

3 comments:

stregata said...

I'll be looking - my stamp collection is just getting started...

Anonymous said...

i'll take a look too!

I LOVE color! said...

I love your lamp work I love glass it does not have to do anything for me but stand and let the light shine. Your bead sre suppercalafradulastic
I have been DE-Staching for three years now and some times its hard. . I made 75 quilts for charity and sent tons of supplies to the orphan children in Sierie Leone
My son ask why am I giving all my art supplies away and I said because I didn't want you to have to do when I am gone.be blessed