Monday, July 20, 2009

Color my world

I guess I'm just wordy today, but I couldn't wait to post this link I got from Margie Deeb's blog. It's an on-line color palette design tool. I have no idea how it works, but I can't wait to have time to play around with it. If you're color-challenged like me, it's got to be worth a look-see.

Margie's blog and books on color are a real help also. I have both of the books and can highly recommend them if you're looking for help with color...or just inspiration.

KJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that in an earlier post, you talk about not selling anything since Fall. Have you thought about joining the Handmade Forum? They are getting more sales than just being on their own.Here is the link:

http://handmadeartistsforum.com/forum/

Jeanne

Silver Parrot said...

Jeanne - thanks for the link. I will check them out.