Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I've got nothing...

...whatsoever of interest to report today. Perhaps my life is FINALLY going to settle down (knock on wood) for a bit?


Anyway, here's some cute beads:



From Sue Beads again (obviously). I love the contrast of the silver with the dark teal.

And, here's a meme for anyone who wants to play (tag, you're it!):

Four Movies You Can See Over and Over:

Star Wars – the original

The Sting

Ocean’s 11

The Magnificent Seven

Four Places You Have Lived:

Idaho Falls, ID
Virginia Beach, VA
Kaneohe, HI
Aliso Viejo, CA

Four TV Shows You Love(d) to Watch:

House
Burn Notice
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Battlestar Galactic (the ORIGINAL – not the crappy new one)

Four Places You Have Been on a Vacation:

Santa Fe, NM
Maui, HI
Paris, France
Amsterdam, Holland

Four of your favorite foods:

Pecan Pie

Macadamia Nut Pancakes

Real Italian gelato

The pecan and pumpkin-seed crusted trout at Stadium Brewery

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

Crazy Aunt Purl
MSN.com
Amazon.com
Whatever updates are available from the blogs I follow

Four Places You Would Rather Be:

Paris
Hawaii
Santa Fe
Tahiti

Four Things You Hope to Do Before You Die:

Visit more of Europe

Scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef in Australia

Swim with dolphins

Publish a novel

Four Novels You Wish You Were Reading for the First Time:

The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings (I’m counting them all as one)

The Dark is Rising

The Mists of Avalon and all of the Darkover books

Storm Front

That's it!

KJ

4 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

Hi there,I heard on the 2nd from Bead Trends, I was a little dissapointed though because I must have sent in about a dozen projects and they only picked 1!!

By the way, I LOVE Pecan pie too :)

Marie

Silver Parrot said...

Well, don't be disappointed. You did better than I did - since I haven't heard from them they apparently didn't want anything from me for that month. I sent in a lot of designs, too. Got my 2nd rejection from "BeadStyle" this month, too. I guess I'm just the rejection queen right now LOL!

The Joy of Nesting said...

Hey Kiddo,

You once lived in Idaho Falls??? What a very small world :) I went to college in Pocatello, and lived in Boise/Meridian area when we move here!

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Silver Parrot said...

Pattie - I don't know about "lived" LOL! I was born there, though. My Dad was in the Navy at the time and the Navy's Nuclear Training program was located there. Not sure how long we stayed but not more than a year or so. I don't remember it at all, of course.