Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Picture Day

I'm trying to post more regularly, but life does not seem to be cooperating in the "let's give Kelly amusing anecdotal experiences that she can blog about" department.

Sooo...here are some pictures:

Picked these babies up on eBay a few weeks ago. I thought they were an interesting departure from my normal blue/green choices.

Of course, I never like to stray too far from my palette of choice:

Isn't he cute?

Oh, and I made some more cab earrings over the weekend using my two new books:

If I had it to do over again, I'd've used a darker pink seed bead for the outside ruffles, but I didn't have that color in size 15. Also, I think I would have made the dangles shorter. But, anyway, they came out pretty well for a new technique AND a new color scheme.

KJ




1 comment:

Kaos Siberians said...

This is my life. Checking your blog, obsessively, every DAY to find out what happened with the bedtime Transformer. (sigh)