Monday, April 07, 2008

I could get used to this...

...staying at expensive resorts, eating at fabulous restaurants and, best of all, having an expense account. I spent the last week on a combination business trip (the first few days) and then off to a different destination on vacation and had a great time.

Well, okay, the business part was kinda stressful, but at least it was in a beautiful location: the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, AZ.

Don't believe me? Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's the view from my balcony at the hotel:

And one more (just to make my point):



I didn't take pictures of the restaurant where we held our dinner, but suffice to say, it's where Tom Brady and Jerry Jones (among others) ate dinner a few nights before the Super Bowl.

And the wine was REALLY REALLY good. 'Nuff said about that.

Of course, no trip to Scottsdale could be complete without a visit to the local bead stores, but more about that tomorrow ;-)

KJ

music: "Rock Me" by Liz Phair

No comments: