Friday, May 05, 2006

And another thing...

...and this one's for the guys...

Don't, I repeat, DO NOT pick your nose on international (or any other) television! I saw this guy being interviewed on CNN (hence the "international" part of this commandment) this morning and right in the middle of the interview he reaches up and goes digging in his left nostril. HE DIDN'T EVEN STOP TALKING WHILE HE DID IT!

I was all "wait, did he just...no, I don't believe...oh man, that guy JUST PICKED HIS NOSE ON CNN!"

I mean, these interviews are like 60 seconds long. He can't wait that long for the red light to go out before he goes nose-spelunking?

Ugh.

KJ

P.S. You know his buddies Tivo'd this and will replay it ad nauseam for the rest of his life and you know what? He deserves it because he PICKED HIS NOSE ON CNN!

No comments: