Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pictures (cont'd)

Ahem. To continue from where I was so rudely interrupted...

The lack of ability to take a decent picture pissed me off so what did I do? Went on a rampage snapping more crappy pictures all over Laguna. I wanted to capture some of the kooky people that hang out down there, but then I was afraid I might freak them out by snapping the pictures so I settled for some beach shots.









Then I time-traveled back to the 60’s.





Believe me when I tell you that Laguna is, um, well, interesting is the best word I can come up with. You can’t beat it for people watching, though.

Last, but never least, some new jewelry pictures.







I’ve been on a bracelet-making crusade for the last couple of weeks. I made several this past weekend since I was essentially bedridden with a rotten cold and needed something to occupy myself while I tried to get better.

And that pretty much brings things up to date.

I know – I’m a party and a half.

KJ

No comments: