Sunday, January 06, 2008

**SALE!!!**

To kick off the New Year correctly, I thought it'd be fun to have a sale. Starting tomorrow, January 7, 2008, all orders over $20.00 will be 20% off!


I've updated the site to add a few new things and here's a preview just to whet your appetites:



This is my latest pair of bead embroidered earrings. The center cabs are labradorite.

And, of course, Santa was nice enough to bring me BEADS this year:

These gorgeous pendants are made by an artist out of porcelain and hand-painted. I can't wait to incorporate them into my designs!

These beads are clay - fired and glazed. I guess I'm on a clay/porcelain bead kick lately. I just thought the colors were so lovely and rich. Can't wait to work with these materials! Now...if I could just find the time...

Happy 2008, everyone!

KJ

No comments: