Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I did this weekend...

...which may or may not be a good thing...I haven't decided yet:

What I obviously did not do was write up my resolutions so I could post them as promised in the previous entry. I suppose this means that my first resolution ought to be "write more blog entries on time."

I will get right on that.

In the meantime, it's come to my attention that there may be certain people reading this blog who are not the intended audience. All I can say is...you're welcome to read (it is posted on the internet after all) but just realize that you may not like what I have to say. This is live and uncensored and my place to vent sometimes. Not everything in here ought to be taken literally at face value...it may be an expression of a temporary feeling or exaggerated as I tried to work through something.

Anyhoo, I guess my point is...caveat lector.

'Nuff said.

KJ

Music: "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac

No comments: