Friday, June 20, 2008

Are you going to the Orange County Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme...

(sing title to tune of "Scarborough Faire" by Simon & Garfunkel to get the full effect).

Well, this is it – Fair entry day. Seems like I’ve been thinking about this forever (well, okay, since January) and I can’t believe it’s finally here. I’ve got everything packaged up and ready to go and will be heading over to the fairgrounds after work to turn my entries in.

Here’s what I decided to enter:


"Winter Serenity"



"Nights in Black Onyx" (submitted w/o the earrings due to display space issues)



Antique Smoke

(Antique Smoke is a “maybe” assuming they let me change categories on my pre-entry form that I filled out back in April when I didn’t know for sure what items I was going to have finished.)


Frosted Fantasy (I think this one represents my best hope of winning a ribbon)


So, if you live in the OC area, stop by the Orange County Fair starting on July 11th and check out my entries along with all the other beautiful jewelry I’m sure will be there.

And if you don’t live in the area…at least wish me luck.

Who knows, I might even win something ;-)

Happy weekend, everyone!

KJ

No comments: