Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's my birthday and I'll discount if I want to...

Today is my birthday and in keeping with long-standing tradition (well, okay, for the past 4 years), I'm having a sale!

Everything on the Silver Parrot Designs website is 15% off through Monday, 6/22. Just enter code KJSBDAY at checkout to get the discount.

And, of course, it wouldn't be a party without some beady eye candy:




My favorite summer color done in beautiful polka-dot disc beads from BeadIntrigue on Etsy.




And I couldn't resist this set, either, with its lovely Crayola colors.

I'm still trying to shake off my cold - which is trying to settle into a sinus infection - but just looking at these yummy, bright beads cheers me up.

Okay, enjoy the sale and the eye candy!

KJ

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
May your life be filled with color, smiles and love.

Anamir said...

Happy birthday to you :)

I hope you don't mind me coming to your blog, because I never received your feedback, but if you mind, I'll be gone.

Sarah said...

Oh I just adore the top ones!!! Make me think of the beach!!
Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....I hope you have a lovely day, Sarah

Barbara/myth maker said...

Happy Birthday!

Meghann said...

Happy birthday! That last photo looks like yummy Lifesavers candies!

The Joy of Nesting said...

A Gihugegous Happy Birthday!!!!

It sounds as if you have weathered the cold, glad to see you are feeling better :)

Pattie ;)
Mazatlan Mx.

Sonia ;) said...

Happy Birthday...

Enjoy life and YOUR DAY!!

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Happy Birthday!

Анюта said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Kaos Siberians said...

Keep shaking off that cold! I've been flat on my back in bed since last Saturday!

Hope you had a great birthday with the kidlette.

LillyShayStyle said...

Happy Birthday! I love the photos!

Beady Zoo said...

Happy, happy birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for the eye candy -- those are both great summer sets.

Angel.Pearls said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing this "candy" -i love them all! Now I'll check out your shop.Best wishes//Eva

Silver Parrot said...

Thanks, everyone for the birthday wishes! I'm slooooooowly shaking off the cold. Still not feeling as well as I could have hoped for by this point, but at least I made it to the computer LOL!

Silver Parrot said...

Anamir - of course you're more than welcome. I wasn't sure which of your 3 blogs to post on and also, they are all in Spanish which I don't speak so I didn't want to mistakenly post in the wrong spot or the wrong language.

Anamir said...

Thank you.
...but I'm portuguese and not spanish!! so my language is portuguese, but I also speak and write in english and french.
I have a blog dedicated to the polymer clay jewelry and beads named coisasdeusar.blogspot.com and if you want you may coment it in english.
Any way I like to know I can come back.
Huge hug

dochoamom said...

Happy Belated Birthday... I have been on vacation... tomorrow is mine. Hope it was great for you...


Deb