Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

...whether or not Czech glass beads are washable in the washing machine, the answer is...



 
 
...they come through just fine.  Of course, that was on "cold"...not sure what "hot" would do to the color or finish.
 
I was changing laundry out of the washer and into the dryer last night and I found this strand at the bottom of the washer after I took out all the clothes.  I have NO IDEA how that happened as I didn't wash anything of mine that has pockets.
 
Maybe the beads just decided they needed a bath?
 
KJ
 
P.S.  Ryan's theory is that the beads were in my underwear.  When I asked him if I look like the kind of person who would walk around with beads in  her underwear, he didn't even hesitate before answering with a resounding "YES!" and then laughing himself silly.
 
Sigh.

2 comments:

lunedreams said...

OMG that is so funny! I am betting there is a clinical name for the compulsion to put cherished items in one's underwear.

Cynthia said...

Good to know ;-)
(that the beads are washable, not that you keep beads in your underwear - that is actually a little disturbing. lol)