Especially when you've got nothing interesting to write about LOL!
1. Backyard lizard count for the weekend = 4. They were loving the 85 degree weather.
2. Ryan survived his first solo campout as a Boy Scout (i.e. neither his dad nor I went along).
3. Shopping for a new car sucks (I'm looking at YOU Irvine Toyota).
4. I love the kid, but getting to have a quiet, grown-up dinner one night while he was away was
pretty awesome. Mmmm...Zen Sushi's shrimp crunchy roll with eel sauce...mmmmm
5. Got my partner for the Bead Soup Blog Party...now gotta get that soup in the mail!