Monday, August 17, 2015

Bead Roundup

I haven't done a bead inspiration post for a while and since it was over 100 degrees outside for the entire weekend (blech - I am ready for cooler weather!), I thought it was the perfect time to stay indoors and get caught up on bead posting.
 
 
 
 
Aqua Czech glass flowers in a Picasso finish and...
 
 
 
 
...lavender table cut Czech glass flower beads are all from Arte Bella Surplus.
 

 
 
Orange table cut Czech glass ovals are from Bead and Ribbon.
 

 
 
Frosted aqua glass sand dollar charms and...
 

 
 
...the same charms in frosted white glass are from Uncommon Beads.
 

 
 
Carved coral leaf beads are also from Uncommon Beads.
 
 
 
 
Polymer clay birdies and...
 

 
 
...polymer clay tiny flowers in aqua and...
 

 
 
...lavender and...
 

 
 
...beautifully detailed polymer clay disks with roses and butterflies are all from Too Aquarius.
 

 
 
Ceramic sailboat beads and...
 

 
 
...ceramic anchor pendant and beads are from Kylie Parry.
 
I've been spending most of my beading time getting ready for the Earrings Everyday monthly challenge reveal this Friday so I haven't used any of the above...YET.  Although I did come close to using the carved coral leaves or the orange table-cut ovals because this month's theme has a lot of yellow/orange/red color in the inspiration photos.  However, they ended up being a little too bright for where I was going with these designs, but I'm sure they'll have their day.  Into the dragon's hoard  bead stash they go.
 
Enjoy the beady goodness and be sure to check out the shops - all are great vendors!
 
KJ

No comments: