Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Bad News...

Just an FYI...

Silver Parrot Designs will be temporarily closed and I will be going no-mail as of today due to a death in the family. My grandmother passed away this morning - she was in her late 80's and had Parkinson's so I know she has gone to a better place where she's no longer suffering, but I loved her dearly and she will be very missed.

I'm not sure yet when the funeral will be, but she lived in New Mexico and will be buried in Santa Fe next to my grandfather so I expect we'll be taking off to go there some time soon.

Take care everyone and I'll announce when the store re-opens. In the meantime, if you'd like to see pictures of the recent show, feel free to visit the site and click on the blue star on the home page for pictures.

Take care all and be sure to hug your loved ones tonight or give 'em a call if they aren't in hugging distance!

KJ

No comments: