Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Silver Parrot designs website update

Silver Parrot Designs has been updated to remove the items that sold at the show earlier this month as well as some other sales I've had. The sold items are still available for viewing on the "Gallery" page. While I can never guarantee that I can duplicate something exactly (due to the use of one-of-a-kind artist beads and other rare materials), I'm always happy to discuss the possibility of a custom order and I will let you know whether or not all the materials are still available.

I haven't gotten around to scanning and uploading some of the new designs yet, but perhaps I'll have a chance tonight. I've got a cute Christmas set featuring some nice lampwork and Swarovski crystals and there's also a new pair of bead embroidered earrings in yummy shades of teal and purple. Droooool!!!!

Oh, and Melissa...I'm glad you're enjoying the book reviews! Thanks for the comment!

KJ

No comments: