Friday, July 01, 2011

Overdue Thank Yous

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes, comments, etc. lately. I haven't had as much time to blog or to respond to comments as I usually do and I didn't want anyone to feel unappreciated!

I do (eventually) read every single comment that comes in and I try to respond to as many of them as I can, but it's been more difficult than usual in the last couple of weeks.

So, thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

On another note, I know the jewelry has been super-scarce around here lately and I'm hoping to remedy that this weekend. The muse finally decided to return from whatever round-the-world booze cruise she's been on for the past six months and I made a whole necklace and earring set last weekend (sadly, no pics as they were a b-day present from my mom and went out the door only minutes after I finished them), but I got another necklace started which I'm hoping to have time to finish since it's a 3-day weekend (yay). There are a couple of other pieces I did recently that I just haven't had time (are you sensing a theme here?) to photograph and post about, but again, maybe this weekend.

AND...if there are any resin junkies out there, I've got a whole batch of pendants ready to do a pour this weekend as well. I'm definitely trying to get my creativity on over the holiday (God willing and the creek don't rise) so there should be some photos of that stuff next week, too.

Happy 4th of July holiday weekend to everyone!

KJ

1 comment:

Marie Cramp said...

Happy 4th of July!!
{Today... Happy Canada Day!!} lol

I know how it is with being busy, we miss you but we understand!!

Looking forward to seeing what you make!