Thursday, September 23, 2004

I'm a bad, bad blogger...

Ooops...didn't realize quite so much time had passed since I posted. I've been busy working on my article idea for the bead magazines and that's been sucking up a lot of time. I haven't even been doing any beading so I could concentrate on writing! The article is going well - rough draft of the written part is almost done. It's the photos and diagrams that are time consuming! I'm looking forward to being done with that part for sure! I road tested a finished piece by wearing it to work and got a lot of compliments on it and people asking where they could buy one which was kind of neat because most of them know I make my own stuff, but they thought this piece was "store-bought." Cool...exactly what I was going for!

Ryan is sleeping SOOO much better! He's just awesome and is learning so many new words every day now. Gotta be REAAAAALLLLY careful what we say around him LOL! Still, he's just a precious joy to be around...we are really lucky! We're taking him to look for his Halloween costume this weekend (some friends have opened a Halloween store just for the season) so that should be fun and in a few weeks I'm hoping we'll get to take him to a pumpkin patch for the first time.

Meanwhile, in other news, I'm so sick of hearing about the upcoming election! As I've said before...I don't like EITHER guy and now I'm stuck having to listen to crap about both of them on a daily basis. Blech! Iraq is such a total mess and I think Bush has really screwed up by putting the focus over there instead of on our economy and on finishing the job in Afghanistan and getting Al-Qaeda (including Bin Laden) but I think Kerry will only make things worse so again, I'm stuck. Now that we're IN Iraq, seems like we'll have to stay until things are stabilized and we have an organized plan for pulling out and still maintaining the stabilization. Oh, and we need to get that Zarqawi a--hole before we go, too. He needs to not be taking up oxygen any more. If Bush wants me to feel "safer" as an American with him as president...why am I not hearing anything about what he's doing to get that guy...instead of how time and resources are being wasted pulling Cat Stevens off an airplane in Maine???? Stupid.

See what happens when I don't write for a while...all this crap piles up LOL!

All for now,

KJ

No comments: