Friday, September 03, 2004

More playing with pendants...

Now I'm so addicted to this pendant design that I can't stop trying different variations. I just uploaded a version made with Swarovski crystals in a bicone shape (instead of round beads) and I think it came out really well even if I do say so myself ;-) This one I had time to finish off by stringing it...the others are still waiting to be strung from something. I might do chains on those as the seed bead necklace I did for this one was kind of tedious to string. Looks like another new section for the website has been born. This weekend should be fun as all the supplies for my "idea" have arrived so I'll be playing with those and if they come out well enough, I'm going to try to write up an article and submit it to one of the bead mags for publication.

I've been fighting a cold all week and cannot wait for it to go away. What is it about holiday weekends...I was sick for Memorial Day weekend, too! SOOOO not fair! I wanted to take Ryan swimming again this weekend and now I don't know if I'll be up to it.

Have a great weekend!

KJ

No comments: