Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring and Easter Specials and Earring Pages Revised!

Silver Parrot Designs Spring Specials!

Okay a tad bit late (the show prep madness has taken full hold as I made my FIFTH trip to Kinko's last night...ARRRGH!), but the Spring/Easter specials are finally up on the site. Just follow Mr. Easter Bunny!

Also, I've revamped the earring pages so you may notice some changes there. All the items are still available (except one pair that sold this past week), but I've divided up the items into 4 pages so they're more organized and the pages will all (hopefully) load more quickly for everyone.

And yes, I know the Ear Threads page doesn't have anything on it yet - that's a bit of a tease for an upcoming addition. I've made quite a few of these for my show on April 2nd and anything that doesn't sell will be added to the website after the show. If they ALL sell...well, I'll just have to make more, won't I? What are Ear Threads you ask? I've put a description on the page at the site so you can go check it out if you want to. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait a couple more weeks..Bwahahahahah!

Oh, and Happy Easter everyone!

KJ

No comments: