Thursday, March 31, 2005

T-48 and counting...

Well, here I am with less than 48 hours to go til the show and I'm doing pretty well. Haven't majorly freaked out (yet). The credit card machine arrived yesterday and worked when we tested it. I confirmed with the credit-card acceptance service that my account is up and running and even got to do a test transaction that went just fine! Those were my two biggest worries so that's a huge relief.

Finished all the pricing last night and got the final display set up on the table. Tonight I plan to take some reference pictures and get some paperwork done and then tomorrow I'll be running last minute errands and packing and then Saturday is SHOWTIME!

Can't believe it's finally here and I'm trying REALLY hard not to think about the horror of being there all day and not selling anything after all this work LOL! Nope, not gonna think about it, not, not, not!

After all, I've managed (so far) not to get Ryan's latest cold so things have to be looking up, right?

If I get the pictures done, I'll try to post something tomorrow if time allows.

That's all for now. Wish me luck!

KJ

No comments: