Tuesday, May 10, 2005


I believe I've mentioned I have a serious addiction to lampwork glass and this dolphin pendant is a gorgeous example of just how far into insanity I've gone. Made from borosilicate glass, it's a stunning example of the great workmanship that American glass artists are exhibiting today. In the past, I've avoided "boro" (as it's called) because a lot of the beads I'd seen had a tendency to look like, well, internal organs of some sort. But, I've recently found a few artists who are really turning out great stuff and I'm excited to incorporate their work into my designs. So, look for this little guy (and some of his friends - the same artist makes AMAZING seahorses, dragons, bears, sharks and butterflies) in a new design on the website SOON!  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Jenie said...

Ooooo!

Silver Parrot said...

I know! Wait til you see the other stuff...