Thursday, January 09, 2014

Christmas - West Coast Style


So, I was in the middle of a story about Hawaii...and then I blinked...and it was Christmas!  And 2014!  Holy crap...how did that even happen?
 
Obviously, a more determined effort is going to be required to keep up this year.  I'll be finishing off the Hawaii tale (the turtle adventure is so amazing that I have to share it even if it's awfully late) and trying to keep this more up to date.  I miss the outlet that writing and sharing jewelry and other adventures provides AND I managed to spend TWO! WHOLE! DAYS! over Christmas vacation making new stuff so I'll have things to post as soon as I can get the photos taken.
 
In the meantime, enjoy a little of what we've had for weather while everyone else has been sucked into the Polar Vortex (but don't worry, we'll get our comeuppance in the summer when everything is dry from no rain and catches on fire):
 
 
 
 
Cormorant Rock - Laguna Beach - Sunset on Christmas Day, 2013
 
 
 
Main Beach - Laguna - Sunset on Christmas Day, 2013


 
Ryan enjoying the tide pools at Main Beach...
 

 
...and reasuuring me that he was not going to slip and fall off the rock...

No comments: