Monday, July 26, 2004

Another Day, Another Blog

I can see where a big portion of keeping this blog is just going to be coming up with entertaining titles for each day's entry (and yeah, I know, the above is hardly original, but it's the end of the day, kidlet was up for hours last night and when he did finally go to sleep then I was too wired to sleep so my brain is pretty fuzzy right now).

I cannot WAIT until this whole teething thing is done with.  I'm sooooo tired of this middle of the night stuff and yet I feel so sorry for the poor little guy...he just cries and cries and Tylenol or Motrin seem to be pretty useless in helping him.  So much for our baby who started sleeping through the night at 3 months and kept it up until about 14 months and then it's all been downhill from there.  At least he still goes to bed without a fuss...I'll take what I can get, but oh, it's so hard to hear that cry start at 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:15, 4:00...ugh. 

On the up side...got a custom order that came in via e-mail that I'm really excited about.  Just hope I have enough time and energy to do a really good job on it.  I'm always a little nervous about custom jobs that I won't be able to get the piece exactly the way the customer wants (especially when I have to do the communication via e-mail).  Not that I'm a perfectionist or anything (perish the thought, right Sparkle?)  Hey, Sparkle knows who she is and if you're NOT Sparkle, then that comment wasn't meant for you anyway LOL!

On a final note, I did a check of the search engines today and looks like most of them are bringing up Silver Parrot except for Google so I re-submitted to them....only to discover that they got hit by the MyDoom virus today so not sure how that will go.  May have to re-submit again in the future.

Well, it's time to get back to beading.  Rose quartz and peridot and sterling silver here I come!

No comments: