Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Eureka!

I have found it! THE perfect mascara. It's hypoallergenic, DOESN'T CLUMP, adds length and volume and curl and comes in both waterproof and non-waterproof formulas. I'm test-driving it today at work and my eyelashes have stayed curled for 5 hours straight! This, for me, is a total miracle. My eyelashes NEVER stay curled for more than about an hour - even when I heat up my lash curler with my blow dryer so that it acts like a mini-curling iron. Anyway, I just thought I'd rave about L'Oreal's Panoramic Curl Mascara.

After a long hiatus, I'm sort of re-discovering make-up right now and having a great time with it. I'd forgotten how much I used to love eye shadow and pencils and hell, I'm even wearing lip gloss today and that hasn't happened since COLLEGE!

Speaking of which - Lancome has a great deal w/ purchase going on right now. For $26.50 with any purchase, you get a very nice black leather traveling makeup case. Inside the case you get a set of makeup brushes, eye makeup remover, mascara, eye pencil, lip gloss, yellow correcting concealer, and a very nice compact with 3 eye shadows, a blush, a foundation and a mirror. This, my friends, is one fabulous deal considering that the eye pencil alone is worth $26.00!! This has got to be at least a hundred dollars worth of product if not more and that's not counting the brushes and case.

I've decided to add a few other essentials such as a lash comb and some extra eye shadows and keep the whole thing at work for those days when I don't have time to do the make-up at home.

Also, it's become apparent to me that I'm lucky Sephora was not around when I was in high school. I would've spent my entire life in that store! I want every single product they carry! well, okay, maybe not the fluorescent lime green creme eye shadow, but everything else! I particularly like the Stila eye shadows and their refillable compacts to put them in. Hard Candy and Pop have a lot of fun things to play with, too.
Okay, I bet stop before I break into singing "I enjoy being a girl" and get myself fired.

KJ

No comments: