Monday, March 13, 2006

More embarrassing songs

Thanks to a new radio station in town called "Jack," I'm continuing to discover new songs for my embarrassing mix tape:

29. "Tenderness" - General Public. Ah, the 80's. I miss high school. Well, okay, I don't miss the homework and the stupid cliques and the cat fights and the smoke-filled bathrooms and you know, like all the DRAMA, and stuff. But I miss the music.

30. "Magic Carpet Ride" - Steppenwolf. Dude, this is like the best song EVER. Crank it!

31. "Take on Me" - a-ha. This song just totally takes me back to Spring Break my freshman year in college. And no, I won't share details.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. We actually had HAIL here! It was cool. Hey, I live in So Cal. We hardly ever get any real "weather" so I have to pay attention when we do!

KJ

No comments: