Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm officially an Etsy-ite

Okay, I started putting things up today based on the poll results. I know it's still running, but I think the results are pretty obvious and are in line with what I was thinking as well.

I'm not done putting items up, but made a start - grabbed some things from my website sale page and built a SALE section on the Etsy site for them and then started an earring section but ran out of time to finish. I'm hoping to get more items put up tonight.

I need to work on the photo sizes, too. I never had to edit them for size to fit another site's requirements before - on my site I make 'em whatever size I want LOL!

And there's the link right over there ------->

Go check it out. Not much yet, but I have a friend making a banner for me to use, too.

KJ

6 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Kudos to you!
Keep us posted on the progress...
Color me intrigued (I have yet to make that leap...)
Enjoy the day! Erin

Meghann said...

Very neat store - you may want to put an "Etsy Mini" instead of just a plain link - then people can see what you are selling :)

SummersStudio said...

Very best of luck with the new Etsy shop!

Silver Parrot said...

Erin - thanks. No sales yet (you said keep you posted) :-)

Silver Parrot said...

Meghann - thanks for the heads up. I'm still learning all the Etsy tips and tricks so I'm sure I've got more stuff to add both there and here. For example, the photos are not coming out great on Etsy when they are being auto-resized and I have to figure out how to fix that.

Silver Parrot said...

Thanks, Summer!