...that I don't wanna do.
1. I don't want to make another trip to the store for a second package of Valentine's cards for an extra Valentine's Day party that is tomorrow but which I just found out about today (thanks, kid).
2. I don't want to call the flooring contractor back for the umpteenth time to explain yet again why he WILL do it my way or I WILL call his boss. AGAIN.
3. I don't want to try to write an interesting blog entry when I haven't created any new jewelry, gone anywhere interesting, had any interesting conversations or on a day when everyone else is posting their uber-cool Bead Soup challenge creations.
4. I don't want to go searching for (and pay for) snow clothes for the kid that I know we are going to use ONCE and then they'll be outgrown.
5. I don't want to take my car in to find out what that weird noise is because I KNOW it's going to cost me mucho deneiro.
6. I don't want to go to Pep Boys and display what a clueless idiot I am as I try to buy snow chains for the upcoming trip.
7. I don't want to do my taxes.
8. I don't want to clean the bottom of the parrot cage.
9. I don't want football season to be over.
10. I don't want to be in such a funk. I need a do-over for today or a fast-forward to tomorrow. Oh, and chocolate (so thank you, Erin from Tesori Trovati, for sending me some unbelievable chocolate truffles in the mail that are waiting to welcome me home tonight with their delicious chocolatey goodness!)
And now that I've graced your day with all that sweetness and light...I shall take myself off.