Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ohhhhh....Fusion Beads

How could you do this to me? Haven't we had a long and fantastic relationship wherein I gave you all my money and you were my dealer of choice for many shiny things AND for the crack that is Ice Resin?

Why, why, why must you treat me this way?







Yeah, I'm thinking this product was "best before" someone took off the regular bottle tops and replaced them with the applicator tips and used some resin and THEN put it in a bag to ship to me.







Turns out that was NOT such a good idea.





Part B: Hardener is now Part ALL MIXED UP and HardENED already! And when I call your customer service for a replacement shipment, you tell me you are OUT OF STOCK????



What kind of drug dealer are you anyway? You think Po' Boy down on the corner is "out of stock?" I don't think so.

Don't make me replace your ass.

Sincerely,

Your local Ice Resin Junkie

9 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

DOH!!!
whatamess!!

Unknown said...

Pookie beats Po'Boy's prices, just leave my name out of it

steufel said...

poor gal, but I had to laugh about your post:-) regarfs Stefanie

TesoriTrovati said...

Zoinks! That is a TRAGEDY!!!!!!
I know it is rough right now, but try to....enjoy the day!
E

mairedodd said...

that absolutely stinks - get it from artbeads or objectsandelements.com, let them credit your acct... objects ships quickly... though i have to say it gave you something to write about in a very witty way!

Marie Cramp said...

That is nasty!! What the heck were they thinking?? They better fix that ASAP!! or I can just imagine them going out of business without you around to buy ;)

Gardanne said...

Maybe your mail carrier caught the resin fever too.

Cynthia said...

YUK! - What a mess. I know you're jonesing to do more resin, so hopefully they'll get their "out of stock" issue fixed quickly!! Good luck.

Unknown said...

Oh Man! This happened to me once with a henna kit that was a Christmas gift. Some people have no sense when packaging. I mean I'd like to think people just have bad moments but this was crazy thinking.
What is someone is shipping doing with open product? How do you work in a companies shipping area and not know about sending open liquids? So many questions...