Here are all my small mold items - nearly all of which are totally ruined by cloudiness. GRRR!
Now THIS version came out perfectly. I'm totally happy with this and how CUTE is that strawberry?!
This one would be perfect except it's got a scattering of tiny bubbles right across the middle. I thought I'd checked and gotten rid of all of them, but these popped up later after I'd stopped checking on everything. Also, while I loved these papers together in real life, I'm not sure they actually have enough contrast to make a good design in miniature like this.
This one came out cute, though. I love the colors and the glittery scrapbook paper.
These both came out awesome and I can't wait to make them into some cool, sophisticated, Parisian jewelry. Vive la France!
My best results came with the Patera images and bezels. No bubbles, the pictures look great, I didn't overdo on adding "bling" to the pictures - awesome.
Lastly, I took a couple of the wooden butterflies I recently bought on Etsy and coated them with resin. I think they came out really well! I'm especially proud that I managed to do this without gumming up the holes that were already drilled in them! One guy even got some little pearls added to his wings. Perhaps I am not completely hopeless at this whole resin thing.
Especially now that I've gone out and bought REAL mold release (no more cooking spray) AND I've bought some silicon molding putty so I can make my own molds of things around the house. I'm determined to solve this whole resin molding thing!
Uh, plus, I still have a whole bag full of embellishments that didn't get used in the first go round and I need to do something with them.
So, stay tuned for more future resin adventures!