Thursday, January 19, 2006

Site Update - Save $$$$

Well, the dollar sale was such a success that I decided to make it a permanet feature at Silver Parrot Designs. It's now a special page in my regular "Bargain Basement" section. It's been updated with all new $1.00 sale items so be sure to check it out.

I've also updated the "Bargain Basement" section overall. I've lowered the prices AGAIN on some of the older items and added a large crop of newly reduced items. There are now TWO whole pages of bargains PLUS the dollar sale page!

On top of that, the free shipping deal for all orders of $20.00 or more is still in effect!

So, as you can see, I've made it more cost-effective (sounds better than "cheaper" doesn't it?) to shop Silver Parrot Designs than ever before.

The gallery has also gotten a facelift as I've added several pages in that section because of all the items that have sold recently.

Enjoy!

KJ

P.S. For those who ordered from the original dollar sale - your orders are in the works. Please be patient as there was a LOT of activity from this sale and I will get the orders out as quickly as I can.

No comments: