Friday, May 08, 2009

Back to the Beads

Okay, I promised we'd get back to normal around here and I meant it so here we go.

These are some cute clay "ocean-theme" beads I purchased a while back and just recently realized I never posted them here.


Unlike most of my purchases, I have some potential designs planned for these babies and I've even bought some metal "ocean-them" charms and things to go with them. Now, just need the TIME!

In 2007 (yikes!), I bought this pretty set of lampwork lentil beads on e-bay and while I was on vacation, I finally got to make something with them:



The vendor kindly included a couple of extra beads to the set so I had enough left to make earrings:



Okay, that's it for now. I do have a HUGE backlog of pics, though, so there may be more later today.

KJ

1 comment:

Marie Cramp said...

Lovely Bracelet and earrings. TFS

Marie