Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More Memoire

Thought I'd share a few more pieces from my new Memoire Collection:




Vintage lucite flowers, Swarovski crystals and pearls and brass chain make a great combination in this airy, feminine piece.




I think this clasp is probably my favorite part of the whole necklace. I just loved the design on it and am no kicking myself that I didn't buy more of them when I had a chance. Next paycheck, maybe.




This is a close-up of the centerpiece section.

Here are a pair of coordinating earrings:



I really love the delicate lucite flowers against the brass background. They mix so well together.

In fact, I liked it so much, I did another pair:



And another (I was kind of on a roll):



Okay, that's it for now. I wish I had more excitement in my life - I need blog content LOL!

KJ

No comments: