*a technique which is completely plagiarized and stolen from author Sharon Lee's blog.
1. Not only did I gain back yesterday's "missing" follower, but I added a new one and am now up to 78. Apparently being whiny, self-pitying and mentioning peach wine coolers is the way to get readership. I will take that under advisement.
2. It looks like the Hummingbird Necklace is now officially the "Feathered Jewel" necklace. Which is good as that is the name I was leaning towards, anyway. I did notice, however, that only 5 people voted (well, 4 plus me and yes, I vote in my own polls because I AM just that much of a dork). Note to self: No one really cares what silly name you come up with for your jewelry. I will remember that for future polls.
3. The Muse is back, but I think she is hungover and she also possibly left her underwear on some beach in the Bahamas (the Muse is kind of a slut). As a result, I made a really ugly bracelet today which I will post pictures of tomorrow.
4. My Cool Tools patina gel arrived in the mail yesterday! Not as exciting as beads arriving in the mail, but still! Something new to experiment with down in my dungeon...er...lab (insert evil mad scientist laughter here).
5. I SOLD SOMETHING ON ETSY!! Now, I have a sneaking suspiscion that the wonderfully kind person who made the purchases did so in order to stop me from whining incessantly on my blog about my lack of sales, but that will not stop me from A. taking her money and B. bragging obnoxiously and at length about making my first sale because that's just the kind of gracious and impeccably polite person I am.
And that's it. Now, I'm off to dinner at Souplantation with my mom and my kid. Because that's just how I roll.