1. Paying bills.
2. Driving the kid to his first Tae Kwon Do lesson (he was in heaven and totally loved it - I had to listen to the sales pitch, fill out forms and hand over money so not as much fun for me).
3. Dinner with my mother.
4. Trip to the grocery store (y'know, could they PLEASE stop re-organizing the store because I'm really tired of not being able to find ANYTHING!).
5. Trip to the movies (saw "Aliens in the Attic" Whew - it was BAD! But the kid liked it - of course, he likes ANY movie because it means he gets to eat "Dibs.")
6. Two hours updating website.
7. One hour practicing Cub Scout pledge with kid.
8. Ordered a container of Patina Gel from "Cool Tools" website so I can patina my chain and wire.
Oh, and I made this:
Usually, I'm pretty good at naming stuff, but I have no idea what to call this. The only thing that keeps popping into my head is "Summer Hummer" and, well, no. Just...no.
The gorgeous hummingbird totem pendant is made out of porcelain and was created by artist Laura Mears.
I added keshi pearls and some ocean jasper (I think?) briolettes in shades of forest green and ruby to match the colors of the hummingbird. The chain is oxidized silver.
That's it. I really do live in the fast lane of excitement.