Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Costa Mesa #3

Here's my final picture of "goodies" from the Costa Mesa show. I've been resisting the whole "shell bead" trend up until now, but I finally found some things I just couldn't pass up. The disks on the left are from the same vendor where I bought the pink shell disks in Monday's entry. It's a little late in the summer season to be going for these colors, but I just loved how bright and cheerful they are so screw the "rules." ;-)

I also just fell in love with the sweet little flower and leaf shell beads on the right. They're just so pretty and delicate that I couldn't resist. I'm looking forward to figuring out what the heck I'm going to do with them LOL!


That's it for today. I'm off to finish up my latest peyote tube project which is all in shades of turquoise and aqua. The beads are done and I'm on the prowl for the perfect clasp. I'm hoping to start a new embroidered butterfly pendant today, too. In case anyone wants one...

Take care!

KJ

2 comments:

Jenie said...

Hate.

That's not too strong a word, is it?

;)
J

Silver Parrot said...

It's not too strong a word, but it is causing a certain tiny but very immature part of me to want to say "neener neener." However, I'm far too evolved a person to let that part win out (for long). ;-)