Friday, August 19, 2005

A li'l something extra!

Check out the template changes! I actually figured out on my own how to add the links section to the sidebar. Woo hoo! I just knew it was going to pay off not having my hair re-blonded this month. 3 cheers for less attractive but surprisingly smarter roots!

Okay, so I still haven't figured out how to add a graphic there, but it's progress and now I can stop sending pathetic "help me" e-mails to my poor friend, Jenie. Speaking of which, her beautiful jewelry site, Dragonfly, is one of the links so be sure to check it out!

I also added a link to my friend Laura's blog about her bazillion Siberian Husky dogs. It's just getting started but the doggie adventures are quite funny and surprisingly drool-free.

And, of course, I just had to add the delightfully sarcastic and evil Go Fug Yourself website because I'm now addicted to it and I believe everyone should share my addictions so I don't have to feel so guilty about them. Donut, anyone?

KJ

2 comments:

Jenie said...

what the hell was chad michael murray thinking with those white shoes??! seriously.

Jenie said...

i forgot to say lol on the re-blonded thing! :)