Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Rainbow Bangle Bracelet


Well, glory freakin' hallelujah, it worked this time! Maybe the file size was too big for the last post? I dunno...some of the mysteries of Blogger are just beyond me apparently. Anywho, here's my "Rainbow Bangle Bracelet". It's a brick stitch tube over sterling silver frame with a sterling silver star charm. I'd like to take credit for this concept, but I can't. It came from an article in "Beadwork" magazine. I've got a lot of ideas to take it in a totally new direction, however, but wanted to make this first one as per the instructions in order to get the technique down.

The other piece I finished is a more typical furnace glass bracelet in shades of black, royal blue, purple and gold. It has Swarovski crystals, glass pearls and a few vermeil beads thrown in for good measure and I call it "Enchanted Evening":

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you sell these?

Silver Parrot said...

Rachel,

Yes, I sell all of my work on my website Silver Parrot Designs. See the link over in the links section of my blog. There were two pictures today so I wasn't sure which bracelet you were referring to, but I'll have them both up on the site later today. Thanks for asking!

KJ

Kaos Siberians said...

Well, dang it, I've got my MC out and can't find them on the website...make it easy for us compulsive shoppers, please? :-)

Silver Parrot said...

Okay, okay, don't get your knickers in a twist. The website is updated!

KJ