Friday, November 20, 2009

Over The Top

Not content to play with just one bug, Lorelei decided to amaze us all with her abilities and do all FIVE:





I think this is my favorite. Picks up the glossy green of the beetles and yet stays perfectly balanced with a nice woodsy feel.




I thought this bug would actually be the hardest to work with because it's got so much going on, but I think this bracelet totally nails it and yet it's still "wearable." It would've been really easy to take this palette and go nuts and end up with something rather shockingly gaudy. It is called a "gaudy grasshopper" for a reason.





I love the hit of orange in this bracelet AND the use of black buttons as beadcaps. Very inventive!


Lorelei's bracelet is just as delicate and lovely as the Luna moth itself.



I don't know...maybe THIS one is my favorite. I am definitely in love with that toggle and the Jade Scott charm.

Great job, Lorelei. You definitely went completely buggy on this one!

KJ

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Lorelei is most definitely THE BOMB!
Thanks for spreading the beady goodness! Enjoy the day! Erin

lunedreams said...

think I have to go with the last one too! yeah, the girl's got to bottle whatever it is she's mainlining and sell it! i'll buy it!